iDeals and M&A Neighborhood says there had been 16 merger and acquisitions (M&As) announced in Spain in October.
pv journal Spain
Instrument company iDeals and digital dialogue board M&A Neighborhood occupy compiled a list of the M&As, PV project purchases, and other financial offers in Spain in October.
They shared the list completely with pv journal:
- Swiss fund Companions Group is of the same opinion to make investments in Exus Administration Companions
- Prosolia acquires four PV vegetation in Alicante, after US fund EIG equipped Prosolia with €255 million ($243 million) in June
- Laurion Group acquires more than 5% of EiDF Solar
- Swiss fund Companions Group is of the same opinion to make investments in Elecnor’s renewables subsidiary, Enerfin
- Tokyu Land Corp. and Renewable Japan buy a 39.9 MW PV project in Spain, with €2 billion to be invested in renewables over the next 5 years
- Greenvolt closes the acquisition of 75% of Iberian Renovables
- Iberdrola negotiates to sell Norges Bank 49% of its Portuguese renewable portfolio
- BNP Paribas buys 6.3% portion in Audax Renewables
- Statkraft proclaims plans to buy 500 MW of Portuguese renewables by 2030
- Grenergy sells 300 MW of Spanish PV to Allianz for more than €270 million
- Everwood prepares to sell 3,000 MW of PV to DVP Solar
- Spanish CVC fund seeks a purchaser for its stake in Naturgy
- Hitachi Energy buys majority stake in Sevillana eks Energy
- Octopus Energy proclaims plans to make investments in two Portuguese renewable vitality developers and deploy 250 MW of contemporary solar by 2027
- Spanish-Austrian renewable group RP World hires Lazard to coordinate the company’s gross sales route of, up to a valuation of roughly €1 billion
This announce is safe by copyright and won’t be reused. If you favor to cooperate with us and would prefer to reuse some of our announce, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.